Chevron Baby Blanket in Merino
- 3 skeins of Purl Soho's Super Soft Merino for the Main Color. I used Heirloom White.
- 1 skein of each of the four Contrast Colors. I used Purl Soho's Super Soft Merino in Toasted Charcoal for CC 1, Desert Blue for CC 2, Oyster Gray for CC 3 and Yellow Yellow for CC 4.
- A US #11, 24 or 32-inch circular needle.
***With MC, repeat Rows 1 and 2 three times.
+With MC, repeat Rows 1 and 2 one time.
++With CC 4 , repeat Rows 1 and 2 four times.
Bind Off Row: Bind off 5 stitches, *(knit into the next stitch and leave the stitch on the left needle, bind off 1 stitch, knit into the back of the stitch, let the stitch off the left needle, bind off 1 stitch) 2 times, bind off 10 stitches, repeat from * to last 8 stitches, (knit into the next stitch and leave the stitch on the left needle, bind off 1 stitch, knit into the back of the stitch, let the stitch off the left needle, bind off 1 stitch) 2 times, bind off 6 stitches, pull the yarn through the last stitch.
Weave in the ends and you're all done!
Super Easy Crib Blanket
Get all the yarn you need with our Super Soft Merino Super Easy Crib Blanket kits, available in six beauitufl colorways. Each kit includes...
- 7 skeins of Super Soft Merino, 100% merino wool. The palette shown above is Macaron, which includes (from the top) Timeless Navy, Peacock Blue, Desert Blue, Oyster Grey, Heirloom White, Yellow Yellow, and Super Pink.
- A US #13, 32-inch circular needle
To get a nice, neat edge just slip the first stitch of every row knitwise with the yarn in back.
With the first color, cast on 82 stitches.
Knit every row until there are 12 garter stitch "ridges" (1 ridge = 2 rows).
Switch to the second color and knit every row until there are 12 ridges.
Repeat with each color, making sure to always switch colors on the same side.
After knitting 12 ridges with the seventh color, loosely bind off.